Wednesday 15 May 2013

Consent form for conducting interviews in Bradford Media Museum.

Consent Forms for filming in Bradford Media Museum.

Name of film maker: Jake Regan

Venue: IMAX media museum Bradford.

Address: National Media Museum, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD1 1NQ.

I Mrs Di Carey services officer of the national media museum hereby certify that I allow the film maker Jake Regan the permission to film all areas inside of the National Media Museum in Bradford except the special exhibitions gallery, for the purposes of research in accordance with Jake Regan’s questionnaires.

I agree to allow the film to be distributed, published, edited and be used in any other manner throughout the world for any period of time and I give consent to this under the copyright design and patents act of 1988. I Mrs Di Carey accept that I am not liable to receive payment from Jake Regan in connection with his filming and its production and any other proceedings. I also agree permission to my staff members being filmed for the purposes of research in accordance with Jake Regan’s portfolio.

I agree that the filming inside of the national media museum is allowed to be edited at Jake Regan’s discretion and I consent to the likeness, name, voice and other material being published in Jake Regan’s ‘production. I confirm and agree that by signing this letter Jake Regan has full ownership of the filming inside of the national media museum in Bradford, in accordance with his research and Jake Regan is entitled to license or assign all the rights I have granted to him in this confirmation form.

Agreed and accepted by Mrs Di Carey:

Print name:

Signature of Mrs Di Carey services officer at Bradford National Media Museum.

Agreed and accepted:

Print name:

Signature of Jake Regan filmmaker and researcher:

No comments:

Post a Comment