Thursday 23 May 2013

Evidence of emails to Senoria film festival.


For the purposes of my research task into the importance of film festivals within the industry, I emailed Jo Wingate from Sensoria film festival, below you can see the questions which I briefed her with.


11:32
To: Jo Wingate
Hi Jo,

Thanks for your email.

Below I will list the questions which I will ask for the purposes of the interview.

This interview will be published on my blog and to my tutor for the purposes of my film festival research.

It would be really beneficial if you could help.

Many thanks.



1. What is the purpose of a film festival?


2. What does it mean to you to be involved in film festivals?


3. Why is it Sensoria continues to achieve record levels of attendence?


4. Can you tell me how film festivals have benfited your career?


5. Are film festivals integral to the film industry?


6.What advice would you offer to film makers who are starting out on the festival circuit?


7.What is the artisitic merit of being granted an award at a film festival?


8.What is the importance of film festivals to the film industry?


Also for the purposes of my research could you please send me an email confirming ' I Jo Wingate hereby certify that I give permission to Jake Regan to record a phone interview for the purposes of his research'.

No comments:

Post a Comment