Sunday 19 May 2013

Film Festival Forum research.

As a part of my current assignment into the role of film festivals and impact of film festivals within the industry, I created research such as questionnaires and uploaded them into various film festival forums across the internet, below I will put links to each film festival forum.

http://www.studentfilms.com/threads/film-festival-questionnaire.20650/ - This is the link for the student film online film forum, I uploaded my questionnaire to this forum.

I also sent my questionnaire to the Herne Hill film festival forum contact point -

regnstar93 sent a message using the contact form at  http://www.hernehillforum.org.uk/contact.

Questionnaires:


Questionnaire for Film festivals – Mark’s assignment research:


1. What age range do you fit into? (please circle)
5-16 35-45
16-24 45-60
24-35 60+


2. What gender are you? (Please circle)
Male
Female



3. Are you interested in film as a subject?





4. Would you attend a film festival in your local area?
Yes –


No –




5. Are you aware of film festivals or public events within your area?




6. What is it that you feel film festivals bring to the film industry?





7. What is the importance to you of film festivals within the role of the 
film industry?






8. Do you feel there are sufficient film festivals for independent film 
makers and emerging film makers at the present moment in time?





9. What is your view of financial support from local councils and government 
schemes; do you feel enough contribution is being given to the arts and media
sector of society?




I also emailed my questionnaire to the AK film online forum.


Finally I emailed Leah Whistler head of Whistler film festival forum and inquired as to whether she could complete my research questionnaire -


Attachment
01:18
Documents
To: leah@whistlerfilmfestival.com
 
From:Jake Regan (kingsofleon08@hotmail.co.uk)
Sent:20 May 2013 01:18:10
To: leah@whistlerfilmfestival.com (leah@whistlerfilmfestival.com)
Outlook Active View
1 attachment (18.0 KB)
 
 
Hi,

I am currently conducting film festival research into the impact of film festivals in the industry.

Could you please answer my questionnaire and send to me.

Kind regards.

Jake.
 

Finally I uploaded my questionnaire to the indietalk film forum online -
http://www.indietalk.com/showthread.php?p=322274#post322274

No comments:

Post a Comment