Thursday 16 May 2013

Evidence Of Emails for conducting interviews.

Recently I contacted the Bradford Media Museum with regards to seeking permission to conduct interviews with staff members for my film festival research.

Below I have provided evidence of the email sent to me via the press office manager at Bradford Media Museum Elaine Richmond.
 
Elaine emailed me the contact details of two film festival experts Fozia Bano film festival producer and Tom Vincent Film programme manager.
 
From:Richmond Elaine (Elaine.Richmond@NationalMediaMuseum.org.uk) This sender is in your contact list.
Sent:16 May 2013 14:40:26
To: Jake Regan (kingsofleon08@hotmail.co.uk)
Hi Jake
If you contact the film team direct and make a time to meet them that would be easiest.
 
Fozia Bano- Film Festival Producer Fozia.bano@nationalmediamuseum.org.uk
Tom Vincent- Film Programme Manager tom.vincent@nationalmediamuseum.org.uk
 
The museum staff likely to be around during the day will be front of house staff that are invigilating galleries and on box office along with security staff.  I will need to ask the managers of these team if they will have time to take part in the filming, but as they are working this might be difficult.  I’ll let you know when I hear back from the teams
 
Kind regards
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment