Tuesday 21 May 2013

Evidence of Email for Interview.

This is the email which I sent to Rob Speranza a film maker in Yorkshire.

Hi Rob,

For the purposes of our interview here are the questions which I will ask on Friday.

Also could you please send me an email stating the following - I Rob Speranza hereby givesent that Jake Regan film maker is allowed to record an interview of me for the purposes of his film festival research.

Many thanks.



Questions:

1. Why are film festivals integral to the film industry?




2. Does critical succsess in film festivals guarentee a place in the indsutry?




3. What do you feel are the importance of  film festivals?




4. How do you feel film festivals could raise more awareness for their events?




5. Can you tell me any positive experiencesa film festival has provided you that has enhanced your career?




6. In your opinion how can aspiring film makers get more visibility at film festivals?




7. Do you agree that more awareness needs to be raised for small film festivals in the UK such as Hull Film festival and UK independant shorts?



8. What does it mean to you to be involved with film festivals?




9. What is the importance of film festivals to the arts industry?




10. How can film makers ensure they are unique in an independant film makers market?




11. What is the artistic merit of being awarded at a film festival?



12. Do you have any other comments you would like to make?

This was Rob's reply email.
19:37
To: Jake Regan
Picture of Rob Speranza
Fine. See below. I have written my consent.

- I, producer Rob Speranza, hereby consent to film student Jake Regan recording and interview of me for the purposes of his film festival research.
Regards.
Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment