Tuesday 7 May 2013

Storyboard for 'Upside Down' video production.

My current assignment which is graded on academic research and referencing requires me to liase with a client and acquire the rights to use their music in accordance with my storyboard.

I am using the track 'when the curtains falls' by Graham Woolley and have a consent form which I will have inside my portfolio.

For 'Upside Down' my short video narrative production I have created storyboards using a storyboard creation website called storyboard-that.com - Below I will post the links of my storyboards
http://www.storyboardthat.com/userboards/reganstar93/upside-down - part 1 of storyboard.






http://www.storyboardthat.com/userboards/reganstar93/upside-down-storyboard - part 2 of the storyboard.






During the weekend I met with my client Graham Woolley and gave consent for me to use his music track 'when the curtain falls' and he also gave me the lyrics for the song which will accompany my storyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment