Wednesday 15 May 2013

evidence of liaising with music client - unit 6.

 
For part 2 unit 6 of our current assignment, we have to provide evidence of contacting our client and liaising with them for the purposes of gaining their permission to use their mp3 track.
 
Below I have posted the messages which I sent to my artist Graham Woolley and he equally messaged me back, stating that it would be great to liaise.
 
  • 17:46
     
  •  
    Would you give permission to me using your mp3 track 'when the curtain falls' in accordance with my story or narrative music film (i.e. a music video not containing a performance from the artist), the requirement is I
    must liaise with the you and gain permission to use, edit and distribute your mp3 file.
     
    When would be a good slot for me to liaise with you?
     
    17:23
     
    Graham Woolley
    Hi Jake.
     
    Thanks for your email.
     
    I would certainly agree to liaising with you, is this Friday at 7pm all ok.
     
    Regards.
     
     
     
    17 : 27
     
    Jake Regan
     
    Thanks Graham.
     
    See you on Friday.
     
     
    This email identifies that I have contacted my client and successfully liaised with them an obtained permission in order to meet the criteria for unit 6.
     
     
     
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment