Tuesday 7 May 2013

Evidence for film festival research

I have also been conducting film festival research and the integral questions which I am focusing on  are -  why are film festivals important in the industry? Does critical success in festivals guarantee a career in the industry?

As part of my research I have sent emails to various film festival organisers.

I emailed Elliot Thomas from Sheffield Doc Fest and I will link the evidence of the emails here on my blog, I sent out my questionnaire to various leader of film festivals as this is the requirement for the criteria.

https://dub106.mail.live.com/default.aspx?id=64855&owa=1&owasuffix=owa%2f#n=681660433&fid=&st=volunteers%40sidf.co.uk&mid=2dab5ad1-b404-11e2-8d0a-1cc1deead782&fv=1

Elliot emailed me back and attached his completed version of the questionnaire which I will use for research.I will print screen the page of his reply.


I also emailed filmfestival UK and asked them if they could answer my questionnaire for evidence of research.

I also emailed my questionnaire to various class members which I will display below:


I also finally emailed two lead organizers of the Raindance film festival and asked them to fill my questionnaire out.







No comments:

Post a Comment